Extract for Website
If you have any queries or concerns, or wish to access or update your private information, please contact The Administrator, Grainger Wind Symphony Inc.: email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Grainger Wind Symphony Inc. recognises that your personal information is important to you and that you are concerned with its collection, use and disclosure. This policy contains information about:
- When you can deal with The Grainger Wind Symphony Inc. anonymously;
- The purposes for which The Grainger Wind Symphony Inc. collects, holds, uses and discloses personal information;
- The types of personal information that The Grainger Wind Symphony Inc. collects;
- How The Grainger Wind Symphony Inc. collects and holds personal information;
- How you may access the personal information that The Grainger Wind Symphony Inc. holds about you, and how you may seek correction of that personal information; and,
- How you may complain about a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles by The Grainger Wind Symphony Inc. and how The Grainger Wind Symphony Inc. will deal with such a complaint.
We may also use your personal information for other purposes related to those described above which would be reasonably expected by you.
Generally, you have no obligation to provide any personal information requested by us. However, if you choose not to do so where we require this information, we are unlikely to be able to provide you with the services that you want.
What personal information does The Grainger Wind Symphony Inc. collect?
The kinds of personal information we collect or which we may hold about you may include:
- Your name;
- Your address;
- Your date of birth;
- Your telephone number(s);
- Your e-mail address;
- Instrument(s) played and level of experience;
- School attended or place of employment;
- Payment information;
- Transaction information;
- Information in relation to a working with children’s check, where such a check is required for you to interact with The Grainger Wind Symphony Inc.
- Your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, server address, domain name and information on your browsing activity when visiting one of our websites;
- Your user name for social networking sites that you use, to refer to, or in conjunction with, The Grainger Wind Symphony Inc.; and
- Your image in photographic material collected by Grainger Wind Symphony Inc. for archival or marketing purposes.
Additional information for users of our websites
Websites include http://graingerwindsymphony.asn.au, https://www.facebook.com/Grainger-Wind-Symphony-100152376702105/ or any other websites of The Grainger Wind Symphony Inc.
- If you visit our websites, our system may record information such as the date and time of your visit to the Website, the pages accessed and any information downloaded.
- Our Website may use “cookies” from time to time. Please note that some parts of the Website may not function fully for users that disallow cookies.
- While we take great care to protect your personal information on our Website, unfortunately no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
- We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information that you send to us or receive from us online. Once we receive your transmission, we use our best efforts to ensure its security in our possession.
- The Websites may contain links/ plug-ins to other sites. We are not responsible for content of, or the privacy practices or policies of those sites.
How to access, correct and update your personal information
Upon your request, The Grainger Wind Symphony Inc. will provide access to your personal information that we hold (except in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth)). The Grainger Wind Symphony Inc. will require some proof of identify before providing information to you.
The Grainger Wind Symphony Inc. A0013962H
Version 3.0 – Date of Publication 09/08/2017